Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#244069 01/15/08 05:28 PM
J
Jacob Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hello. I have a problem and I'd like to hear someone else's opinion on the matter.

A few days ago I went to a theatre along with my parents. Once the show was done we went into the lobby and started going outside. We suddenly heard a voice calling out our names. We turned around and saw one of my mom's friends waiving at us. We went over there to talk to her and I was introduced to her daughter (who is the same age as me). I talked to her for about 15 minutes and then they had to leave. To me it seemed like we hit it off immediatly. Anyway, it's been three days and I can't get her out of my head. I know that we probably will never randomly bump into each other because she doesn't live close to me and I don't know any of her friends. It must sound like a crush but I don't think that I will be able to get over her that fast. Now my question is: what do I do now?

Friend
Friend
get her number through your mom and her friend, is the only way of contact! other than that, idk!

i loOve bRoDiE nIkKeN!
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Welcome Jacob.

Ask your Mum if she's likely to be seeing her friend again soon. Tell her that her daughter got on well with you so, if they are meeting up, perhaps the two of you could tag along too.

Or get her number as Emory suggested.

See if she has an e-mail account.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
L
L
Yea Id suggest the same thing. Get her number, and if you think you guys started off well, see her again, and, see how it goes and then you'll know I've had the same problem and I got over it by talking to the girl I liked, and I only see her once in a blue moon. now we talk on the phone A LOT, and we've been to the theaters twicecool

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site