RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Friend
Friend
i love the color you picked, but are you goin to have your briadsmaids and the color of your wedding mathcing?

i loOve bRoDiE nIkKeN!
Best Friend
Best Friend
Make sure the dress comes in on time! =P

I wouldn't do it, buying a dress on e-bay, hehe, but congrats! ^-^ They sure do get costly!

C
C
I am a professional seamstress and have been working with brides and making corsets for years. I also "fix" BIG PROBLEMS they have with places like David's and e-bay....I was just wondering how it is going with this dress.
I love it but have seen it several times in stores and magazines...so I was wondering how it was "custom made".
I custom make dresses, women come to my studio and it can take several fittings to get it right...so I just wondered...(ps. I have made amazing dresses for as little as $100 you just have to know were to find a good seamstress...we are a dieing breed!!!)
By the way, I got married my last Dec and I WORE RED!!!!! NO WHITE!!!!!...it was perfect for Christmas...I wore a corest under my dress and my aunt said it looked like I was poured into it...but it fit perfectly and I felt so sexy.......

CaseyJuly
F
Best Friend
Best Friend
F
Hey, anybody out there who's the right size for the try-on sample dresses to fit pretty well, if you want a bargain or just need your dress in less than the ridiculous 6-month lead time they demand (or however long it is nowadays), go ahead and ask the store(s) if they sell those off the rack. If you buy the try-on sample, you will usually get it at a good discount. And you can take it home right then, if you want.

Obviously, you will have to look the dress over carefully to make sure it has no damage. But you could luck out and get the dress for half price, or sometimes even less.

I got mine that way, since I was lucky enough to be a size 10. And if I had bought a dress for the same price at David's, it wouldn't have been anywhere near the quality of the one I did buy.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site