RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
OP Offline
C
Ok I am Back again, just hung up the phone with her ( spend 2hrs and 30 mints on the phone with her). anyway let me do the update again.
1. she don't believe that guy sent me all the disrespectful text message. she thinks some how i sent the Message to myself with his number.( can people really do that? I dont know please let me know if any of you know somehow you can send SMS from another peoples number to yourself).
2. she still think she love me like friend.
3. she still want take the break.
4. she keep calling me and tell me she miss me and love me.
5. she still still want hold me here in Europe and she dont want me to move to other place.
6. she still acting like we are used to be.
7. now she start to telling me the problems about our relationship.
8. she still think we should break up but want wait.
9. she still keep talk about what we should do during the holiday.
10. she still keep involved with my life about how we should do thing and what we shouldnt do it. ( like what we should buy and what we shouldnt buy and how to save more money so we can take a holiday).
11. she is not happy when was on the phone with her than my ex girlfriend called me from the USA, she asked me who called and i told her it was my ex so she wasn't that happy.
12. when i told her that my ex want me to move to the USA with her, she got angry and asked me does she know you are with me?
13. she keep say if we break up can we still be friend. she say I really dont want lose you.
14. she start to asking me if she is hold me from dating another girl or not.
well thats all i think i found out until now. when ever we start to talk about the SMS we start have fight, becoz she really want me to tell her that i was lie and he didnt sent the SMS but I did it by myself. and I always telling her that she can believe what she want to believe and I know and i believe what i saw and read in my phone.
I start to disappoint on her and start to lose my respect and love to her. now i start to feel that she is just used me and keep play game with me or keep me as her back up. maybe is a good thing for me the more disappointment i get the more will make me move on without her. since the day i came back from her mum's place i start to feel that I am lose respect and love to her. becoz now it dont feel sad, coz i did all what i can in order to get her back. but the more i try the more disappointment i get. anyway I think maybe is good that i get more and more disappointment from her, so I wont feel regret anything.
I still do love her and still cares about how she feels, thats why i dont want fight with her about the stupid SMS thing. maybe i should just said to her,ok baby i did it by myself somehow. so i lied to you about it.if that will make her feel better. I can do that too. becoz she is the love of my life....
thank you again for your time my friend, and thanks for all the help you give me...

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Only you can decide what to do now.

You have heard what some of us on the forum think.

Your decision about what you do must be yours.

I wish you luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #320104 08/16/08 05:00 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Sad news! her father past away...... she dont live with her father so she havnt visit him for past two week, today her father's neighbors called the Police, when the police went to his house, they found him dead about a week back....
Now I really dont know what to do, she is sad and blame herself for not taken good care of her father,please tell me should i go to her and taken care of her? I asked her if she want me to come but she seems too sad to think and talk....

BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
Confused Soul - You have had lots of nice, good, polite advise. Here it is straight - You are making a fool of yourself over this girl. My advise - Stop it - Love is a choice.

BLR #323352 08/31/08 01:33 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Confused Soul, you have been very supportive of this girl, but she has a new boyfriend, now, to support her in her time of grief.

You have offered help & support and she has not accepted the offer.

If she is sleeping with another man, then I think that you need to accept that your relationship is over.

BLR is probably right. Think about what you want now.

Take care.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site