Ok I am Back again, just hung up the phone with her ( spend 2hrs and 30 mints on the phone with her). anyway let me do the update again.
1. she don't believe that guy sent me all the disrespectful text message. she thinks some how i sent the Message to myself with his number.( can people really do that? I dont know please let me know if any of you know somehow you can send SMS from another peoples number to yourself).
2. she still think she love me like friend.
3. she still want take the break.
4. she keep calling me and tell me she miss me and love me.
5. she still still want hold me here in Europe and she dont want me to move to other place.
6. she still acting like we are used to be.
7. now she start to telling me the problems about our relationship.
8. she still think we should break up but want wait.
9. she still keep talk about what we should do during the holiday.
10. she still keep involved with my life about how we should do thing and what we shouldnt do it. ( like what we should buy and what we shouldnt buy and how to save more money so we can take a holiday).
11. she is not happy when was on the phone with her than my ex girlfriend called me from the USA, she asked me who called and i told her it was my ex so she wasn't that happy.
12. when i told her that my ex want me to move to the USA with her, she got angry and asked me does she know you are with me?
13. she keep say if we break up can we still be friend. she say I really dont want lose you.
14. she start to asking me if she is hold me from dating another girl or not.
well thats all i think i found out until now. when ever we start to talk about the SMS we start have fight, becoz she really want me to tell her that i was lie and he didnt sent the SMS but I did it by myself. and I always telling her that she can believe what she want to believe and I know and i believe what i saw and read in my phone.
I start to disappoint on her and start to lose my respect and love to her. now i start to feel that she is just used me and keep play game with me or keep me as her back up. maybe is a good thing for me the more disappointment i get the more will make me move on without her. since the day i came back from her mum's place i start to feel that I am lose respect and love to her. becoz now it dont feel sad, coz i did all what i can in order to get her back. but the more i try the more disappointment i get. anyway I think maybe is good that i get more and more disappointment from her, so I wont feel regret anything.
I still do love her and still cares about how she feels, thats why i dont want fight with her about the stupid SMS thing. maybe i should just said to her,ok baby i did it by myself somehow. so i lied to you about it.if that will make her feel better. I can do that too. becoz she is the love of my life....
thank you again for your time my friend, and thanks for all the help you give me...