thank you again my friend for your time.
I have been thinking about what I want for last few days, I think i know what i want now. but still not sure. so let see what gonna happen tomorrow.
I have been try to get her back and i did forgive her for cheat on me. but at the same time i think its kind of hard for me to keep getting hurt by her.
and all of you are right if she loves me than she shouldn't hurting me all the times.
maybe she is just too young to understand the meaning of love or relationship. maybe for her love is just to have fun, or maybe she dont know that she is keep hurting me by tell me how much she loves me and at the same times sleep with another man. i do forgive her for all that, becoz i was young once and i also did some stupid thing like she is doing right now.
or maybe she is just not the right person for me,its hard to give up but i think i should try my best to move on.
i have been stop calling her for sometimes now, but she keep calling me, just now she call (she was on the way to the other mans place, she told me she just wanna talk to me becoz she cant call me when she is with him). anyway I think i had enough.I still love her very much but at the same time i feel that if you love someone so much you should let her or him be happy with whatever reason. I love her so I should let her gone.
one of her friend talk to me today, he asked me what is going on with me and her i told him I dont know what is going on. than he told me what she said to him. he said to me, she told him that me and her still boy and girlfriend. and we are just taken a break but she also told him that she want get back with me.she also said to him that she dont know if she love me like used to be or she love me like friend... so i think i got her answer from her friend.
anyway, I think I did what ever i can to get her back, I allow her to sleep with another man, I forgive her for cheat on me.I took good care of when when she was ill, and she real want an ipod and i bought it for her (it cost me about 350 dollars). so after all what i have done, i think and feel that i wont regret for anything. if she get regret thats her problem. maybe I will feel bad about not take good care about my relationship with her before things went wrong.