Oh one more thing I just back home today thats why i didnt get time to write what is going on with me these few days. from the way she is acting i can feel and see that she still love me very much but the only problem is that i think she still dont know what she want. she asked me if i am ok with she is dating with other guy or not, I told her dont worry becoz we are taken a break so she can do pretty much whatever she want. (but she get pretty sad or jealous when my other female friends call me or SMS me. before I went to her place i forgot to Deleted some SMS i got from some of my ex girlfriends, she check my phone as always and when she saw these SMS she was very sad and Jealous).
Anyway, what i like to say is that, she still acting or sounds like she love me as used to be. but at the same time she still want go out with other guy. so after i went to her place i really dont know what i should do now. before i went to her mum's place i am almost sure that i gonna move on. but after visit her I feel i am lost again. but at the same time some times she really dont care about how i feel, i dont know if she know that she hurt my feels sometimes or not. yesterday before I left her mum's place, she told me she want go to visit the other guy. so she went to his place right way......
I really got lost now, I try to dating with other girls for now time too.

by the way I showed her the SMS which the guy sent to me from his phone,but I dont know if she believe it or not, I mean she she read the SMS she didnt say anything and after all she still went to visit him. so I did what i can, and if she get back with that guy and he treat her like [censored] than is not my problem right?coz i did warn her about it.

Last edited by The Looser?; 08/11/08 06:45 PM.