RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
It's difficult to know what is going on here ~ yet again!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Dagny Offline OP
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
Well tomorrow I'm going to eat upstairs on the balcony...he has never ate up there (I don't know if he knows it is there) but if he follows me up and sits up there, then I know something is up.
I wish there was a rule or something, like he eats on one side of the cafeteria and me on the other side...

Dagny Offline OP
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
I ate upstairs today! (I snuck up there) I can just imagine him walking around the cafeteria looking for me! I even saw him walking outside, he didn't find me! I guess this will give me space and peace, at least while there is nice weather or until he finds my hiding place...

M
M
Well accept his friend request so that makes him think that u really dont care about the relationship and dont ever message him make him message you first. Okay
Melissa

L
Good Friend
Good Friend
L
Dagny do you have to eat in the cafeteria? Are you in highschool? If so than that explains that you do have to eat there. I am just wondering if you have to eat at the same place he does because I am not familiar with your situation. Otherwise, it seems to me that you still have feelings for him. It is ok if you have feelings for him, they just do not go away overnight. If you can try to take yourself completely out of his life.

Dagny Offline OP
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
Lady-I am in college and there is only one cafeteria/place to eat though it is a pretty big dining room. I don't have the time or money to run off campus and eat at a different restaurant so I eat there.
No I do not have feelings for him. I just really wish he would leave me alone and stop watching me. And I do not think he deserves to be my friend. His behavior and actions at our break up and later shows how much of a jerk he is. And I am only friends with people I like and who are nice people.
After all, alot of the times he talked to me in the cafeteria (as friends) he was trying to put me or someone else down. (apparently he doesn't like retarded people).
I don't know if I can try to get out of his life, I'd just like him out of mine.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
It must be very trying, but you have your studies and there are lots of other people there ~ presumably you have friends there ~ so try to ignore this and not let it get to you. Some people get a thrill out of winding other people up.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site