ok. my older brothers best friend and i have known eachother for over a decade. About three years ago was the last time i had seen him until recently. Three years ago when he was here he confessed his feelings for me to my older brother. My brother is very protective of me, and didnt want his friend near me. I had fallen hard for my brothers friend during that visit, and when he left to go home, i was heartsick, especially because i thought i was alone in how i felt about him, i hadnt any idea at the time that he had said that to my brother. i found out about a week after he left. i felt upset because my brother wasnt the one to tell me, but relieved that he liked me as well. Then this past weekend both he and my brother came up. when he climbed out of the car i actually started crying. i realized that it didnt matter how long it had been since i had seen him, i still loved him. Every single visit that he and my brother come down, they stay at the house. But this time they stayed at a hotel. When i asked my brother why they didnt stay here, he wouldnt give me a straight answer. I think it had something to do with his friend being asleep in my house with me there though i could be wrong. But the entire visit, i was only able to be alone with his friend once and for about 5 mins. My brother wouldnt let either one of us out of his site. I need this guy like i need air, especially now that the feelings are reinforced by being by him. But i dont think he knows it. i dont know what to do but it hurts every second that im not with him, or even able to hear his voice. i dont want to mess things up between my brother and him. DOes that mean that i go without the one i love, for him??
i suppose it does.

Ainsi obscurité, l'escroc de l'homme