Well i am seventeen, and this guy is a navy recruiter. He lives about 6 hours away, so i doubt he can come up anytime soon. But i am moving out in a couple of months and then i can get him to come see me or i can go see him. i think that he does still think his "little sister" isnt ready for this guy or any guy for that matter. My brother is the type of brother that you can only talk about the weather with. But when i am a little older he cant decide for me anymore, so its all good. And actually i dont have his address, but i do have his email. i thought about telling him in a email, but its so much clearer and easier in person. Dinner with parents? Thanks, but we have done that a million times, my parents already like him. he might be coming up again between now and June, in which case i wont let him leave without him knowing and us talking about it. Even if we have to talk about it in front of my brother! You know so many times i have had relationships slip away because i was too shy, its hard for me to say the right thing to guys in the first place let alone one who i want to be so careful about.

Ainsi obscurité, l'escroc de l'homme