i have the slight gut feeling this girl likes me.

anyway this girl is in my class, she notices little things i do, for one she notices when im off/absent alot. then will ask around why im not in + ask personal Q.s about me e.g "where does he live" etc. I find this out by my close friend, he tells me.

sometimes she would stay after class or seem like shes coming to find me and starts randomly speakin to me. forcing the conversation. i did also notice she used to stare and look at me alot.

now the class im in consists of 2 sets each with 15 ppl in (30 ppl altogether) and when the class went on a trip back in 2005 in october, lets say 25 ppl went and 5 stayed behind. im one of those 5 and she went on the trip. this girl came to me at first and we were speaking she said "oh you didnt come on the trip did you last year".. this being about a year or more ago.

is there a specific reason she knew/remembered i hadnt gone on the trip? it came to me that maybe she likes me because she remembers so much about me. we arent friends, just aquintances, she has so many friends, shes popular and im not.. but she'd rather hang with me.

she also said to me "oh you catch the college bus" but i dont know how she knows that =\ has she been spying on me or something lol? not only this but also compliment my work but never the guy next to me, pretty bizarre.

what do you think?
this was near the start of the year and alot
has happened since. we fell out near christmas but i believe
something is there and i dont know how to speak to her again. i really like her, she sorta knows i like her but i dont know if shes playing me, playing hard to get or has lost interest?
ps: i can tell u about the falling out bit if that helps.

Last edited by jam; 06/02/07 09:37 PM.