yea she used to compliment my work loads like i was someone special, look over alot even when i wasnt lookin her way and i never thought she liked me till she started hangin with me.

the falling out was her ignoring me one day, i stood near the door as she entered the room at dinner time and i waved at her and she walked past but didnt really acknowledge me. she purposely ignored me, i dont know how she couldnt see me waving.
she was getting angry with me day by day but i dont know why.

the day after the ignore episode i thought it was over between me and her so i didnt look at her once all day and i went home early instead of stayin behind after class with her. now i was at work exp the monday and tuesday the week after and when i wasnt in on tuesday she asked the teacher and my friend "where am i" as in concerned. even the week after i was off tuesday also and she asked again but this time she asked my friend "what school did he j go to".. i thought that was a strange question. when the teacher and some others entered the room she stopped talking about me.

we eventually spoke again and i noticed she left her hand bag with me in a free room (she could of taken it to her next lesson but didnt) and i had a feeling she left it there so she had a reason to come back and speak with me. but i avoided chances to speak to her and i messed up big time, i then wrote her a note sayin i like her (nothing too direct but enough) but since i think neither of us will talk about our feelings to each other.

you could say her not replyin to it shows no interest but she stills looks at me and stays behind in class but wont speak to me. i just dont get it =|