she definately receieved it, i gave it to her by hand. I realise it was alittle cheesy and i dont think she liked the approach tbh. =[ After she received it she was ok with me, this was just before the holidays so i actually skived the friday (day after) so i wasnt in.

when i came back from the holidays the teacher had said to me that she is worried about me.. at the time i thought he perhaps meant she didnt like the card and found it creepy lol. however i asked if it had made her angry and he said no. he has told me to speak to her but i can never do it. i mean if she didnt like me id have guessed she'd just say she didnt like me to my face..

but what i do know is something happened last week. this last week she was abit flirty with me. On tuesday i caught her looking a few times, when 2 of my other girl aquintances came in my class and they started talkin to me i noticed the girl was lookin over at me, i dont know if it was a jealous look.

as for at break time i stayed in the class room and she did also.. now when were alone we dont talk to eachother for some reason anymore, i think were both nervous. or playing hard to get since i avoided her them few times?

what happened was the teacher said to my friend to go and have a break (half way thru break) and so i followed him out the room, and the girl left right after i left. but she could of stayed. so i presumed perhaps she wanted me to stay and talk to her or something?

on thursday however i noticed in the morning her friend was joking about getting the girl i like a boyfriend because she never has one, they were being loud whilst infront of me, in some ways i think it was to make me jealous or to wind me up but i dont know. the teacher told her friend to sit down and then the teacher looked at me as if he knew something i didnt. i mean i cant possibly see them tryin to hurt me on purpose because they are nice girls.

now this girl was in my view pretty much all week.
i only have a few weeks until the end of the year so ive got to ask her out very soon. The problem also is shes very popular and im not really friends with her friends, i only have 2 friends in my class but she knows everyone in class.