haha someone in the same situation, thats quite cool. Im guessing it went well for you tho in the end? did you two get together? can i read your post if its still on the forum?

there was also something else that was quite wierd, when i said to her once i dont use msn much a week later she said to me "u dont use msn much do you?", that was another thing that she remembered. i asked if i could have her msn and said yes but when she said she didnt use it much i backed off from getting it, i dont know why.

cool so u had 14/15 ppl in ur clas too? i dont know how she remembered it because it was a year and abit ago, i dont know how she could remember something like that. i hope its a gd thing smile

yea there was a few times, she sat next to me or opposite me and placed her bag near me but then her friends turned up and she moved to her own place.. and another time i sat next to her and she didnt move away or think it was weird or anything and she made me listen to her ipod. in real class time we dont sit next to eachother as all her friends are on her desk, my desk has 3 ppl and her desk is full so i dont rly sit next to her.

the communication has gotten better but we never have as many chances to talk because alot of people stay at break or in free lessons, we always talk alone but not in the presence of others.

the thing i was saying about her being popular is just that i was trying to say she has alot of friends already and her spendin time with me means she prob does like me but she acts different around me when other ppl are around, if her friends/my friends are there we dont talk.

and thats exactly what i feel, this could be a game but i doubt she would of been friendly with me to begin with and look over alot.

if i have that gut feeling she likes me am i usualy right? i think one of her friends knows about us because when we last spoke her friend smirked at us as if she knew some secret about us. this was before the note aswell.

3budgies did u ever have that gut feeling she liked u, how long did it take for u to get together?

cheers!

Last edited by jam; 06/03/07 07:58 PM.