Hi,

Things have gotten a bit more complicated since the last time I posted. He asked me again if I wanted to go out (with him and his friends), but my mother told me I couldn't. So I had to tell him again that I couldn't come with him.

I felt really bad, because I did want to go. So two weeks later I asked him if he wanted to 'go out sometime.' He told me that he would like to go out, but that he didn't want a relationship. He said that it had nothing to do with me. He just had a relationship which lasted six years, and is now enjoying his 'single time.' That is something that I can completely understand.

But there's another guy, from that same pub. We had a little fling, but he told me that he liked someone else. After that, we didn't talk for almost two months. Two days ago, we talked again and I felt a real spark. He told me that he wanted to get to know me better and that he and that other girl weren't involved anymore. We talked for almost two hours and had a great time.

The first guy (God, it sounds something from tv)came sitting next to us when we were talking and they were both fighting (verbally) over my attention, both complimenting me. Guy #1 asked me, when guy #2 was going to get his coat, if I liked guy #2 and what I thought of him (guy #1).

I was kind of flabbergasted by his directness and simply answered: 'I like you both, I can talk to you both.'

So this is actually the story:

There's guy #1, I like him a lot. He asked me out twice, he invited me for his birthday. I'm not really sure if he likes me and he doesn't want a relationship.

And guy #2, I like him too, but not as much as guy #1. We had a great conversation and there was a spark. He already told me that he likes me a lot.

What should I do? And do you think guy #1 does or doesn't like me?

RawHeart

P.S. I'm sorry if the English is bad, it's not my first language.

Last edited by RawHeart; 12/09/07 11:03 AM.