Things still aren't solved, unfortunately. I took your advice and decided to just let things go. And things were going pretty good, actually.

But somehow, I still had feelings for the 'player.' I got so sick of this that I just told him about my feelings. He said that he liked me too, very much. I asked him about all those other girls, and even threw in a couple of their names. And of every girl I mentioned, he explained that he didn't like her, didn't even kiss her. When I told him that he was widely known as a player, he said that he honestly didn't know and he didn't seem to like it, either.

So I got really happy, because he said that he liked me too. But the week after that, he said that he wished I was older (he's 22, I'm almost 17). It bothers him that I'm still in school when he just got his first job. This is something I can understand, eventhough I don't like it. I told him 'Well, things are the way they are. No point in making a big deal out of that.' He answered with: 'So now it's just 'case closed' for you? This is so permanent!' I said yes, because eventhough I like him a lot, I didn't feel like waiting for him. What if I fall in love even more, and he doesn't like me anymore? Then I waited for nothing and wasted my time.

So now, things have changed between us. When we're going out with a group, he's either talking to me or watching me like a hawk. Everytime we go on a picture together, he pulls me as close to him as he can. I love this, but it confuses me at the same time.

Now I know that he likes me, and I know that I like him. What am I supposed to do now? Ask him what he wants or just do nothing and let him do the work?

Thanks a lot for all the answers and advice! wink

Last edited by RawHeart; 03/12/08 07:31 PM.