Raven

Please just step back and think. Emotions are running high with you just now.

You have said that this boy respects you ~ so, if you have decided to slow things down, he should understand. You say that he always checks that you are happy with what is happening, so you should be able to trust him with this. The only time you would need to worry is if he became angry about it, or tried to force you to do something. I underastand that he doesn't behave like this.

Have a long, quiet chat with him about things.

You also need to ask yourself why you want to cut yourself.
If you have a boyfriend who cares for you and respects you, this is good. He cares enough for you not to want you to do this. And I'm guessing that your father would be very concerned, too.

I think you said before that you have spoken to a school counsellor or something ~ have another chat with him / her. And have a chat with your doctor.

Don't think about trying to resist temptation ~ that is always hard. Get people who care for you on your side, giving you support, and then think of good things that you can do ~ with boyfriend, or friends, or family. Remember, we're all on your side.

You are still very young. Life should be carefree for you. Go swimming or bowling or to the beach or to the library for a study session. Wherever you go, though, make sure that you are safe ~ in a group is probably best.

Take care of yourself. You are a good person. Don't be hard on yourself.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.