raven you may feek the need to cut your self becasue of the stress you have right now with your boyfriend or just your life...but allways remeber this is just how things are now,,,not later...if something is going bad right now,,in a yr, month,a week things can change so fast..when you feel stressed,, and yes i know even when your young you can still get very stressed..and your way to ease the stress is to cut, im no doctor. and i think talking to one well help..if anything to ease the stress, in the mean time try and find someting to take the place of cuting..when your upset try calling a friend and start laughing about something stupid you thought of that day...or try taking a walk, and look around ...listen to the birds sing..the trees move..or even just take a bath,,(thats where i go to de stress)...but i would have to agree with your boy friend, you need to atleast think of the idea of talking to some one about this....

on the moving to fast thing...im sure you mean physically, and if so..never do anythig your not ready for...i know its easyer said then done, and it well be hard to exsplain that to him..just tell him your not ready for anything more then what you have now..and that you well let him know when you are..im sure he well be ok with this...and if its not about the physically..and more on marrige and all that..just exsplain that your happy where your at and you dont want to change that right now, he sounds like he really cares so this well not be a problem..even if he gets up set at first,,as long as you exsplain your feels he well be ok with it in the end...i really hope all go's well..and keep us up dated k....