Yes Raven
I am concerned at your words.

You sound confused, but I believe that you are sensible, intelligent and decent young woman.

And your boyfriend sounds as if he really cares.

Only you ~ and he ~ can decide how this relationship will go, but slowing things down a little ~ if that is what you decide to do ~ is taking control and making a positive decision.

Talk it over. As you are underage and he could get into trouble if things were to go too far, I'm sure that he will agree, especially as he has always said that he will respect your judgement in these matters.

Cutting is what people may perhaps do if they feel out of control, I would guess. I don't really know. This thought must be frightening for your boyfriend. Can you talk to your father about it?

You are growing up ~ maturing into someone who is in control of her life and her future. Be positive.

I cannot tell you what to do; I can only give you some personal thoughts and reflections on what you have posted, but please don't do anything negative or see this as a negative situation.

Be the successful and confident young woman you can be. And get help if and when you need it, as soon a you need it.

Do take care! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.