thx for the help guys now here is the thing its a few days past xmas and she has not texted me at all when she usually text me goodmorning as soon as she wakes. and i sent her a text sayin hi and how are you and asked if things are ok and i have not had a reply and that was 6 hrs ago... she deleted her page on the site we met on and she mad a post on face book " i cant handle this" i was confused her friend put a frown face and she replied to her friend "its you and me tonight for sure!" so she is not sick anymore she is just ignoring me it seems and trying to distance herself from me she sont talk to me at all now...

i dont get it she is silent...but i guess her silence tells us were we really are. and there is nothing i did or said everything was perfect and she did a 180 on me.

likeu guys said i dont want to push it and iam not but i want her to know that iam here for her and even if nothing comes of it. i still consider her a great friend shes a great person.
and she has my xmas gift! lol and i stil have to give her. her 2nd xmas gift.

and i keep looking at her and xmas gift in my room sitting there it depresses me i had this whole thing planned out for her.

so now what sould i do?