OK OK OK !!!!!

SHE REPLIED TO ME!!!!!! someone call 911!!!!!

i sent her a message saying goodbye basiclly you lost your decent guy to make this short and sweet and she replied...

hey I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you.. I just found out some major life changing news and I'm working things out with the other person it involves. Sorry don't take this to heart please, it had nothing to do with you.. But I've got some things to figure out.. I'll talk more about it when the time comes but for now my lips are sealed because I don't want to jynx anything.

ok so i at least knows it has nothing to do with me that puts my delicate mind at ease!! but now this brings up more questions! lol here we go again...

my first thought was someother guy came into her life that she wants to try it out with or an ex came back into her life that she wants to make work but she does not want to loose me if it does not work out with this "OTHER PERSON IT INVOLVES"

and what makes me think this is that as soon as i send her a message sayin goodbye this is gonna be your life with out me. she replies to me with this message....

now maybe its all a coincedence cause she made a post on her face book sayin " this [censored] needs a [censored] punt! " like she is xxxxxx with some chick.... and with her other post that you broke down PDM with her referring to "People" and not a specific person. makes me think maybe she has something going on major that has nothing to do with "love"

but whats more likely her not wanting to loose her possible LML after he sends a message sayin goodbye! so she replies to him after not talkin to him for almost a week tryin to keep him around cause if things does not work out with this other guy or if things dont work out with whatever she is dealing with she want to come back to me or its all a big coiencedence!

what do you guys think?
but we are makin progress....

Last edited by PDM; 01/01/10 02:57 AM.