Quote:
i cant handle this
always always ALWAYS go with your gut feeling... Always...
People are so full of [censored]
to think that I am THAT xxxxxxx niave?!
Go.to.hell.please!!
I need to get the hell out of this placeeeeeee

This is a very strong reaction to something.

She 'can't handle' it, so it is something so bad, or difficult, that she cannot cope with it.
She says 'people', so it's someone, rather than something ~ or maybe a number of persons.
She wants the person(s) involved to go away, or feels that she needs to get away ('Go.to.hell' ... 'I need to get the hell out' ...)
Since she says that she needs to get away, it must be someone nearby.
She says that she has been naive, so she feels that she has trusted someone who cannot be trusted, or felt that she was on the same wavelength as someone, when she wasn't.
She says that 'people are so full of [censored]', so, I think that she is talking about someone she considers to be bad, or someone who lies.
She says 'always always ALWAYS go with your gut feeling... Always... ', so must feel that she was right to be wary and should have done as she always does ~ presumably keeping up her guard.
'Go.to.hell.please!!' sounds like a combination of anger and despair.

It may not be about you ~ or indeed any boy. It may concern friends or family.
But, to me, it sounds as if she either she met someone else over Christmas, who she feels she was wrong to get involved with, and now feels terrible about, and cannot tell you about, or, for some reason, she feels that she shouldn't have trusted you, and should have remained reserved and wary with you, and now needs to get away from you, because she cannot trust you, or feels that your intentions, or expectations, are not the same as hers.

Whatever it is, she sounds angry, confused, unhappy and annoyed ~ with herself and with others.

If I were you, I, too, would want to know what was behind all of this, but if she uis unwilling to contact you, then I don't know if you will ever get your answers. You may just have to be very patient for a while longer.

How well do you actually know this girl?
How long have you been in touch with her, and how long is it since you actually met?
Have you met her friends and family?
Is it possible that she has issues that you are unaware of?

And don't forget that she is only 19 ~ a teenager. That is still very young ~ possibly too young for even thinking about potentially long-term commitments. And she doesn't have her Mum to talk to about this. Maybe she just feels too pressured by it all.

I am wondering if you may have read too much into " LML...for real"
Quote:
...we both were posting how amazing our nights were and we were so happy...
on one of her post she was goin on how happy she was that i got her her wallet and she was excited cause there is so much to lookforward to. and put ...LML (for for real)
LML MEANS LOVE OF MY LIFE
i was so excited to see that and things were goin great..now the problems start. ...

Quote:
...we were moving forward to becoming a couple and she posted on face book " LML...for real" (again love of my life) and now from xmas eve to today she has not really been talking to me ...

I may be wrong, but it sounds as if things started to cool after she posted 'LML' and you became 'so excited' about it.
How did you actually respond when she posted that?
Could your excited response have put her on her guard??

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.