I want to divert her towards me..

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Male
I have been knowing her from past 6 months, but gathered the courage to tell her my feelings around 2 months ago. We shared our past too. I told her about my past affair, which ended three years ago. She has been involved with a guy very recently, who left for higher studies. We roam around for quite some time, before I too left for a long term onsite assignment. Now she has refused to say anything in that matter even after me going absolutely crazy for her, and displaying all affection and care. She says, she is not out for that old guy, but I know, she is coz I check her mail account, with her knowledge. I dont have any complains... but she should be truthful to me at least. Is there a way, I can get her, over that guy? My heart says go for her, but brain says leave her. What exactly i shd do.

RomanceClass.com Advice
It's usually a good idea to do what your heart tells you.

But, you need to use your brains to figure out how to do it.

To make a better relationship with her, you need to talk with her regularly, develop of good feeling of trust, and express affection. This will also work with friends and for marriages.

The way to get her over that guy is to develop a better relationship with her than she has with him.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - General Dating

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.