He Liked Me, Now He Likes Someone Else

Visitor's Question from a 13-15 year old Female
I was talking to this guy and everything was going well, until a week ago when he just started talking to this girl. Now it seems that they are both interested in each other, but i wanted to know if there was a way that i could get his attention back, I feel that I really do like him. We had a lot of fun together and enjoyed talking. We even kissed and did other things while we were together.

Should I forget about this guy? Or is there a way I could get him back?

RomanceClass.com Advice
When you're in the flirting and fun stages, it's relatively easy to go from person to person, 'try them out' and see what works and doesn't work. It sounds like you had fun with this other guy, but it wasn't anything serious to him and when someone else that came along that was interesting to him, he moved along.

If you and this guy had a good base of friendship going, you should have that. But if you just sort of hopped into the fun/kissing part, one of the things about that is that you can have fun and kiss pretty much anybody. So there wasn't enough to hold him to you.

I would work to be friends with him, to become someone he trusts and can talk with. That is what is special, and that is what makes a relationship special.

-- from Jenn
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Flirting and Friendship

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.