how can i get over the fact that he has another child

Visitor's Question from a unknown year old Person
how do i get over my babydaddy.we were together for 8-9 years,then i stopped cause he was cheating so much.then the next two years we were having sex and supporting me and my children like holidays and birthdays.he start messing with a 17 year old which is now 18 and shes pregnant from him since then he been trying to get back with me .he been wanting te be around me..the girl call my house and told me things that he did for her and the time they he tells me he dont want can i move on even if we have a child can i get over the fact that he has another child on the way.what if he treats that child better.what shall i do..

You need to make sure your boyfriend lives up to his duties to both children. You can't hope that he'll treat yours better than hers, he's the father and should be an active part in both children's lives. Demand from him that he be responsible for what he's done. Unfortunately, his track record's not all that great when it comes to being responsible in a relationship, and I encourage you to find someone new who will be all you need and want and won't cheat on you. This man does not give you the respect you deserve, so keep him around for your child's sake but don't stay romantically involved with him.

I wish you the best!


-- from Jenn
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Flirting and Friendship

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.