I am having a relationship with someone who is much older than me, married and has children

Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Female
I am a 19 yr old and I am having a relationship with someone who is much older than me, not to mentioned married and has children. They like me a lot and I like them a lot too. We are sneaking around our friends and familiy to see each other. I don't know what I should do, I know it is wrong, but I truly have feelings for this person and I know that they have feelings for me too. Any advice for me?

RomanceClass.com Advice
Run away as fast as you can!

You will suffer pain from the separation, but it will be nothing to the pain you may cause to yourself and others by continuing.

Do you think you can get away with this forever? Of course not. So why not end things now rather than get caught which will be even more painful? If you care for this person, say goodbye, let the family continue, and cry some.

Think it over and I hope you'll agree! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - General Dating

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.