I know almost exactly what you are going through Val. We have a small bed (Praying for a king sized one when we get a house!) and Scott is like an oven. He claims he is always cold, but he gives off so much heat I dont know how on earth he can be cold! I, on the other hand, am always dying of heat and want windows open and fans on! I can also not sleep if there isnt some sort of white noise in the background (fan, etc) Scott snores like a bear, and he has sleep apnea... Which I cant understand cuz hes not overweight at all, or a smoker, and hes only 23! It drives me literally INSANE at night... I finally give up and move to the couch (which is quite comfy!) I wish I didnt have to do that, but earplugs just dont work for me and I have to have sleep or else I dont function.

If I am lucky he will fall asleep on the couch watching tv and then I can go to bed and fall asleep. When he eventually wanders in I dont wake up and he can snore his heart out. smile

Just tell your husband that there is nothing wrong with your MARRIAGE... But you NEED to sleep. Its not his fault, but you have to sleep... You will make yourself sick if you dont. All the women I work with at the dentist office do the same, so you arent alone. I think the majority of women are just really light sleepers, and men... Well, they are the lucky ones!

Andrea