You obviously have decided that you are through with him and for whatever reason, he is still interested. Perhaps it is the thrill of the persuit. Now that he can't have you he wants you. In any case, I would be very careful about how you proceed with this man. You really don't know how he will react to being humiliated or embarrased. I think that refusing all contact and not listening to advice from well meaning friends may be the best. You don't want him to try and get even or turn nasty for some perceived slight. Ignore Ignore Ignore. If this fails to achieve the result you want, then speaking to someone in authority may be necessary. It is not normal for someone to continue to persue someone in this manner and smacks of "stalking". I am sure he does not want to get that reputation as it will be very difficult to get dates with other eligible females in the future. Try to avoid telling people about his persistance or making threats to him or publicly embarrassing him, as it is possible it could backfire or inflame the situation. Unfortunately, a bad boyfriend has now turned into an even worse ex-boyfriend.

Cookie and Sweetie