I do worry about his reaction if I follow through with that, Joandboys. I remember when we were dating a girl said something that was embarrassing to him on his facebook wall and he got very mad.
But ignoring him is not working. He still thinks he can talk and be friends with me, and I don't want him in my life. I can't do anything about him watching me in the Student Union building though...but even if I can get him to stop talking to me that would be better than nothing.
Luckily we have campus police, and I think if it turns out bad, and he doesn't back off I will take it to them. The only reason I have hesitated doing this is that I don't want him to get in trouble (still the nice person in me) but I think I might give him a heads up at least, like if you don't leave me alone the campus police will be notified of this situation.
In some ways it might look like he is just wanting to be friends, and being nice, but if he was really nice he would leave me alone, right?
Is it really stalking? That is what I told my mom it was like, but I didn't know if that was the right word or not...
Hopefully he will like this new girl and stick with her rather than bothering me.