tighten up

Suggest Advice

Do you have some advice for this person?

Visitor's Question:
i'm 20 years old and i have been with my boyfriend for 1 year, 6 months...he is the boy that i lost my virginity to when i was 18 about to turn 19 and is the only person i've ever been with...we are still intimate but im getting worried because i still have moments where it hurts to have sex...he tells me that im really tight (a good thing for him) but sometimes it gets uncomfortable to me...i dont see how i can still be this tight and its been a little over a year since i started having sex...shouldnt i be past that "painful" feeling???...

thank you.

Our Suggestion:
In this case, I think it's important that you talk to an actual gynecologist. You should not be experiencing pain with sex after the first time.

In the meantime, you can try to add a little lube to your interactions (get the stuff made specifically for intimacy, since you can get sick if you substitute petroleum jelly or hand lotion). That might help ease things along.

But get to that doctor as soon as possible. If something is wrong with you, it's always better for you to catch it early. And if it's just an infection, you can get medicines to clear it up! At the very least, professional advice will be a smart thing to do and the only real way to get an answer on this.

--Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Your Advice:

IMPORTANT NOTE: This form is not for getting advice!! This form is for adding your helpful note to THIS existing question. If you need advice, pleae read the Advice Pages.

Your Gender:
Female | Male

Your Age Range: