Xin, what you have to understand is one key thing.

All women are different.

Some like attention, some hate it. Some like to flirt, but sometimes it doesn't mean a thing. Some are open to feelings, and some hide them. Some like to laugh, sometimes at situations or others, and some wont even shed a smile. You see my point?

I'm a chronic flirt myself. It doesn't mean anything, I like to joke and poke fun at women, but I always let them know that I'm not to mean them any harm. If I flirt with a woman, and if I find her attractive, I'll give her my number, else I'll just keep her as my pal, someone I can joke with and tease.

I'll be honest with you... you seem like a good nice guy. Emphasis on nice. Now I know you've heard the words "Nice guys finish last." It's not true at all. What it should read is "Guys who try too hard, finish last." You don't seem like you're trying too hard, but also... not hard enough. Does this make sense?

If you want her to notice you the way you want, then you have to make her notice you. Stand out from the crowd. Next time you see her, say a unique hello. For instance:

- What up dawg?
- What's up gangsta?
- Ello luv (in a British accent)

What's the difference between those hellos, versus:

- Hi
- Hello
- Hey what's up?

The difference is, connection. Anyone can say "Hello" in a nice and sweet voice, but everyone is used to that. Again, stand out. Be a little different, but still yourself. Show her that you're not just some normal guy, but instead a challenge, a mystery.

If she tells you about other guys, tell her about other girls. If she's trying to make you jealous, show her you're not affected. You want her to realize that its not her time she's giving up, but YOUR time. You understand where I'm coming from? In other words... Your time is valuable, just as much as anyone elses. You don't want to show her that you're always available, but instead, that if she wants to talk/hang out that it'll be on your time, and on your terms. Be a teeny bit assertive.

Now one thing you can do if you want to ask her out is to try this:

Step 1) Ask her what she's doing on X day. Preferably make X day sometime in the future, say a week in advance. This shows her that you'll make time for her in your "busy" schedule.

Step 2) Ask her out. Now... WORDS ARE MEANINGLESS. Its HOW you say them, and in what CONTEXT. Here's an example.

To the women: (or guys that want to pretend to be women)

Two guys walk up to you, you know them both, they're generally the same. They ask you out. Pretend it's a Tuesday afternoon.

Guy 1: Hey so, what are you doing Friday? Want to maybe... go out or something? Where would you wanna go?

Guy 2: What's up player? Hey... what are you doing say... Friday, because I know this great little spot that I found the other day, I'm thinking of going back, I think you would like it, wanna check it out?

Now in your opinion... who would you rather date? The guy that's leaving everything up to you? or... the one that seems to know what he's doing or what he wants?

I'm not telling you, nor am I saying you HAVE to be this way. I'm just saying, if you want her to see that you're a better suitor, you'll have to prove it.

--- My mother... she said. "Heaven's on one shoulder, but baby... Hell is on the other." ---