I would like people’s opinion on whether or not she is interested in me or if my infatuation for her is making me see what I want to see. This will be a long post, so will apologise in advance. We both work in the same store but in different departments, however they are right next to each other. She often comes into my department at lay-by and helps me when I need it and sometimes even when I don't. Sometimes she will come and with her arms open for a hug, and bumping hips to knock each other. On 2 or 3 times I could have sworn I felt her hand on my butt. On some other occasions she has rested her head on my shoulders and I have reciprocated, as well as her standing behind me and leaning in to a point where I could feel her breasts against my arm. Sometimes when I am at the back at lay-by she will come and follow me and stare at me innocently. At best we get to see each other at work once a week. On one occasion a manager asked if we were dating/seeing each other because we talk a lot. About a week ago on my day off, when I was shopping at work, me and girl started talking, and when I was about to go, she asked me to stay while she was on shift so we could just talk. On this occasion, the same manager as above, saw us talking and said stuff along the lines of if you want to keep talking, go out for dinner, or arrange a time, but me and the girl were laughing it off. A few days later, I was training that girl for another part of the store, and I jokingly said we better stop talking otherwise that manger will see us and go off again. And she started mimicking the manager from before, but specifically mimicking/mentioning the going out for dinner part. We chat on Facebook, and she has given me the nickname Big Bear and boo boo, while I have called her little Bear. That is mostly on Facebook, but she has called me either of those names in store a few times. Almost all the time, I am the one to initiate conversation. On my off days, I sometime try find an excuse to be in the store when she is on or about to finish, just to speak to and see her. On 1 or 2 occasions we have had some boost juice together after work. On a recent occasion I came in to see her, she asked if wanted to get some juice smoothies, which eventually turned into going to a kebab place instead, that I had recommended. We ordered separately but when, asked if we were together she said together and paid for both Just before I was about to say separately( I did not want to presume too much/ seem to eager). I then bought drinks for us to kind of make up for it. During our talks, she even brought up an old conversation on Facebook we had about how coke was better in a can. She broke up with her boyfriend about 2 months ago because, he wanted to take a break from the relationship and she did not. I look similar to her ex in that we are of average height, big build, and beards/facial hair. I've mentioned all this to friend about how I feel for the girl, and he thinks she does like me. And as recently as last Friday, my friend saw how I and the girl interact at work, and saw how sometimes she would seek me out to talk. So what do you guys think a potential girlfriend, or just a very personable and outgoing individual?