You were right to call me out on my rude post. Perhaps I was a bit rude with my first sentence, but you are making it seem like what I posted was a fiasco of some sort. I think that my advice (unlike yours) is not sugarcoated. I like to get straight to the point, and sometimes, the only way to get a message to someone is to do so without regards to their feelings. My advice was rude, but in my opinion was very helpful. I don't know about you, but when someone tries to tell me "it's ok" when it isn't, then that person really hasn't put much thought and consideration into what I told them. All of your "helpful" comments are all congruent in conveyance. They all state the same positive outlooking decision on things and I think that is wrong to constantly feed someone's head with positivity. What if the worst happens? No one on this gosh forsaken place considers the worst. Because they don't, then when the worst happens, that person (after reading all the positive comments and smiley faces) will be torn up because their confidence was built too high and let down so hard. Call me rude, but I do exactly what I came here to do and that is to open people's eyes just enough so they can see what the right decision is for themselves. Never did I once insult anyone on here; that is not what I came to do.

Thank you.