MW1:
Clearly, I did state that I was harsh on my first sentence. Second, I did not ask for a life story about you and this forum. The comment was originally between me and the person who posted the story. Third, I will give you a short grammar lesson. This should be of some help, and do not take it personally.

The word "therefore" is not a conjunction. It is a conjunctive adverb, so it cannot connect two clauses together. (subject and a verb) Because of this, when using "therefore" it must be treated as an adverb with special attributes. One would be that this adverb (since it is a conjunctive adverb) cannot be put alone at the beginning of a sentence. A semicolon (;)must precede "therefore" and a comma directly afterward because it is considered an adverb. Adverbs (when introduced in the beginning of a clause or sentence) must end with a comma.

Fourth, my comments were not mean. what would you say if I told you that I was not exactly the most well-rounded communicator and that I had problems putting things in a polite way? (as I actually do) Then could you call me a mean person or a brutally honest person? Either way, you are definitely not helping the situation by counteracting with the comment you left for me.