Flirting and Friendship
Personal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- She doesn't know that my love for her still exists
- all of my friends are telling me to ask him out, but im not really sure
- We had a great moment and afterwards, we talked and laughed for three hours
- Shes the kind of girl that likes ALOT! of guys
- what's the difference between talking to a girl and "talking" to a girl
- I was wondering if I should take her to a movie
- She's is so gorgeous, not just on the outside, but on the inside too
- My husband knows I'm bisexual, and that I have had experiences with women in the past
- one day he'll be very affectionate and into me, and the next day he'll appear colder
- during the time that things were not serious enough she had sex with some guys
- how do i have the perfect relationship with a girl
- i see these beautiful girls and i need help on how to start a conversation with her
- Should I try going to her house and talking to her? What else could I do?
- and now within 2 wks. i have to make a decision of who i want to be with.....what should i do???????????
- i'm attractive, but the thing is, i'm not very good at talking to guys
- My teacher and I are 17 years apart, yet we are good friends
- I always try to get in conversations, but I am short and can't fit in the talking circle
- Now I just ignore the e-mails but still they come and are getting more nasty.
- in many places it is made quite clear that guys mostly like curvy girls
- WHAT WILL I DO??????????HELP!!!
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: