As a Roman Catholic with a gay best friend i just thought I would share my experiences thoughts they may or may not apply to you. I have know "Bob" since high school he wa not gay, according to him, i suspected otherwise he had unique voice, and effeminate mannerisms. Through high school these evolved. (well the voice has always been pretty much the same). It wasn't discussed, he even wanted to date me( I said no), he often dated several girls at once.
Now that we are all grown up more or less, looking back he was fighting with who he was and who he felt like he was supposed to be.
He thought he was bi for a while, he now believes that bi is a stage to being gay or just a trend phase, he won't definitively say that being bi is not possible, he just doesn't know anyone in the gay community who is bi and stays bi.
He struggled with these emotions for years on end trying to deny who he was only making himself a fake and a miserable person, he finally accepted it in university and all heck broke loose in the house he has 7 siblings all straight. To this day 2 have trouble accepting it fully. but overall eventually everyone came around that is there son, brother etc. they love him not what sexuality he is.

Regardless this has been well over a 10yr process and even now i meet friends of his that are 40 something and still in the closet. You don't wake up one morning a turn on a switch, I say give yourself time, like Jo said you had a exciting experience but does that make you bi or gay not exactly, our bodies react to certain stimulus a certain way, sugar is sweet but so is aspartame, just cos it tastes sweet doesn't mean it has to be sugar. Your tongues sweet area is activated, and just because something excites you it doesn't define your sexual orientation it is more complex than that.

I'm probably not saying this the best, but give it time, you don't have to label yourself, period.