well i sat down today and typed up a letter to her on my computer,which i intend on hand writing before i mail it to her. I just feel like something might be missing from it. its a little personal, but i want it to come out right so im posting it. i the names and such out so no worries. looking to get some feedback. critisisms,suggestions,etc. Dear , I understand that you’re probably still hurting and angry and I know that it’s hard for you. It's been really hard for me too. I feel as awful and angry as you do right now if not worse because I’m angry at myself. I’m truly heartbroken. At this point you won’t even talk to me anymore... we were getting along just fine before, despite of the break up. It seems like everything changed the moment I told you I loved you? What changed? I want you to know that i never stopped thinking about you after we broke up. what I had, what I gave up, and all the good times we had together...the day we met, the night at the club...and the hospital...and then to my house :).our night at the playground, the picnic in the park, the show you took me to for my birthday, the haunted houses, even the times we spent just laying in my room just watching movies together. I needed time to see that, i needed time to evaluate my life and what was important to me. I took for you for granted, I pushed away the one person that really cared about me because I was scared too fall in love again, because i remembered what it felt like to lose it. I know that you must have felt that way when I left and I know that it hurt. I never meant to hurt you. I’m not perfect and I make mistakes, but I do learn from them. I won’t repeat them again, nor will I ever take you for granted. I hope with a little time you can really forgive me, because I know you haven’t yet. I knew that when you said that you needed some time and some space. I just wanted to fix everything that I that I had broken, so i kept pushing for it. I guess that is why you were so angry when I showed up to that party. It took time to do that damage and I know it will take time to repair it. You once told me that it was easier for you to run than risk being hurt. I think that’s a mistake, because it’s the same one I made with you… you don’t need to run from me. At this point I would be happy if we could just be friends again. I would love to see you soon…When your ready.

Last edited by burnedagain; 12/02/09 10:47 PM.