Just wanted to let you know I broke up with him this weekend. He had been bringing up the open relationship idea, and I am not comfortable with that. To me you date one person at a time and he already knew how I felt.
Also he has been bugging me about my weight, saying I should get the lap band, if we marry and have kids they might have health risks, a good gift for my birthday would be a scale...and he is trying to lose weight too and I've been learning about nutrition and health. Well after learning about eating healthier, and seeing how he ate this weekend, I was a little disgusted. Plus a guy doesn't tell a girl to go on a diet, then eat donuts and drink soda in front of her....so rude, right?
So once he brought up the open relationship I was ready to leave his place, even though I planned to stay the night. He said if I left the relationship was over...he didn't want me to leave.
Well I was going out the door when he asked me for my locket back, the 50$ golden heart locket he bought me as a gift! I just laughed and gave it back to him...I'm so worth better right?
But now I'm a little worried that at 22 I won't find someone else...everyone tells me I will, won't I?