he was really the one who brought up marriage! he even asked me one day and then an hour later decided it might not be the right time, and didn't want to disappoint his parents. I was just like...ok but I really want to get to know you first so that can't happen for quite some time!
also he even had a long discussion with me on baby names, what he would name the girls and what he would name the boys. I told him some names I liked and he did not like them but I wasn't as into it as he was. then he got upset because he thought I didn't care what we'd name our kids...its not so much that I didn't care but I thought it was early to discuss that?
another time he wanted to know if I liked his last name and got a little upset when he thought I did not
again it was not that I was rejecting that...it just seemed too early to discuss the marriage issue in my opinion...
I mean, we are still in college, I'd like to have a steady job first. And I think he wanted a huge expensive wedding, which he also discussed but again I thought it was too early. Maybe in like a year when we are out of college we could have planned and dreamed up a wedding...but not this early!
He was the only one rushing things, but then he wanted freedom. Like in one day he would be thinking about baby names but the next he'd be wishing he was single. I know he can't have both at the same time...