Update. I was speaking to my ex on the phone this evening, general chit chat but she had just got in from work and she had things to do so she said she will call me back when she is done.

I had enough of waiting to tell her how i felt so i just premeptied it and sent it in a txt before she could call back because the phone convos were going nowhere.

I told her everything, it was a very long txt. I told her how I have been confused about how I feel about her but in the last 2 weeks or so my feelings have got stronger for her and i realise now that I want to be with her. These are things i never told her when we were together. I told her that i dont expect anything from her and that I had to take a chance with her by telling her how i felt. I also said it would be good to know how she feels either way.

The way i see it i got tired of sitting here wondering how she feels. Somone had to take that leap of faith so I done it. What kind of a guy whould I be if couldn't tell a woman how I felt about her? Atleast now I have gave her something to think about. I have put the ball in her court and wemt on the offensive for a change. Even If she doesn't get back to me then I still have my answer. if she gets back to me then again I have my answer, either way it is better than not knowing.

I feel a little bit better that i sent that message because she knows how i feel now and she will have to think about what I have said now.

I have played my hand, It will either work or it will but at the end atleast I can say i had the guts to put myself on the line, I had the guts to take a chance with it, and when stood face to face with my own anxiety I stood my groud and refused to be stopped.