Thanks for replying. I have no pans to be his mistress and I dont think he wants that either. you are right his friend ( or so it said) emailed me not him and that does make things even more unclear. PDM I never fully understood why he really left. The email said its bc he thought all the obsticales we had to face would stop us from being together. I agree with you I dont think he knows what he wants..thats if any of this is even true. over time I came to the conclusion that he didnt love me bc if he did he wouldnt have hurt me. The person claims he still does and that he really wants to talk to me and that he doesnt knwo what to do, but then I wonder if he misses me so much why hasnt he spoken to me in a little over a year. And I dont get why it would take him being married for a year to make him relize he really loved me that sounds so backwards. I emailed the person back but got no reply....should I try and get in touch with him directly? Ignoring it is probably best but I cant do that, I got no sleep last night and it wont leave my mind so I have to do something. Thanks for the help big momma and PDM.

Oh and that really complicates things with the guy I had posted about before, its hard to start a new relationship with this going on.