Oh wow, thank you for that link. Its simply amazing, and really fits me to a t. Its a little scary reading and relating to my self. A bit like someone was watching me too much. I have never ever heard of it. If someone made mention of my "weird" behavior i would always tell them that i am sick, and i cannot control somethings. That was always what i have said....but hmmmmm maybe i need to change it arond a little

I have considered letting my Fiance get a Vasectomy, but it does not seem right. At this point in life he works, goes to school and helps out at his folks house. He is always supporting me, and helping me get throuh everyday. I feel that asking him to take on one more thing is too much. I feel life, and i have already put so much stress and responsibility on him. He wakes at 7 and then comes home anywhere from 5-6 to supper and then does homework, or goes over to his parents help to help them upkeep their house. He does not have enough time to do the things he likes, or enjoys.

Him taking even two days off is not really going to happen, we cannot afford that or the set back. Also it really (say really 10 times) hurts me to see him in pain. I can handle my own physical pain and toils, but i feel horrible when he is down and hurting. Its hard for me to function, and i just want to be with him. He shoos me away because my level of anxiety makes him feel horrible and raises his frown

Also he has horrible insurance. We have tried everything to get him on state funded stuff, but his parents make too much. They refuse to drop him from their insurance because then they do not get a certian discount or somethign. We will not fight his parents...they are bitches enough with them liking us >,<. It ould be full out of pocket cash if we decided to do the vasectomy. With him working and going to school, we cannot afford those expences.

For current times, i did go off my birth control, i found a DR who will place a IUD. Good old fashoned abstinence is working now, but um....down the line things will change.

I cannot get a TL until i am 25 so i am going to use the IUD, as long as the side effects are OK, till that time.

Thanks for the input!

Charlett I am really sorry to hear that things did get worse, i hope that you enjoy he you time available. And Hubbys are great! You have to love love love the ones that really do stay for better or worse smile Some they are just words, others it really is a commitment and life long love :):)):) I am so happy you found that!

New pics soon smile