I've prayed about a lot of things epically this. The signs as of right now, aren't as clear as I would want them to be, but something tells me to go to her. I want god to lead to my one love, but this is really weird to me, to be dating someone is who is 4 years younger than me.

Originally Posted By: Sherby'sMom
Then if it seems like you are getting the go ahead, talk to her about it. Also, be aware of what others think too, because if godly people in your life are telling you its a bad idea then it probably is, and sometimes we can be too close to the situation to see it.

Oh yea, i totally agree on that. Girls in my youth group can be quiet....uhhh how to put this. Like there be a guy that be good looking to their eye, but they know he's a bad guy, so they try to avoid him at all costs. then there are the girls in youth group that are picky with which guys they want.

Originally Posted By: PDM
Originally Posted By: lwhuntley4
Well since her mom is Russian, and more on the serious side it might be kind of difficult. Epically since I'm gonna turn 20 in just a couple more months. her parents like me and stuff, ...

Do you think that they have any idea that you have fallen for their daughter?

I don't think they have any idea fallen for their daughter. I try not to lead people on to things unless i want them to. Now then i make a mistake somewhere while trying not to lead them on, and they spread the word or whatever. It's actually quite how I have to protect secrets that should not be revealed yet.

Anyway I do wonder though, how her parents would take a 20 year old dating their 16 year old daughter. maybe I should it off, I'm not in a hurry to get into a relationship. besides, I'm getting a lot more things done being single. So yea, I think I could wait. But now what if someone found out. I might be in a bad position for this. One, because her parents don't know yet, two, dopes she like me, for who I am, or is she picky with her choosing. Anyway, only time will tell right now. but what to do is someone did found out?

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God