OK. last night at the church, we were having our thanksgiving dinner. So last night everyone who signed up to bring a dish, brought a dish. The food was awesome to put it a way so cool. Anyway, after i was done, i decided to work on my computer for alittle bit while everyone was still finishing up. While this was happening i found a orange strip of paper. ON one side i wrote I like "girls name". and on the other side i wrote TO:"Girls mother's name". Now i wasn't planning on giving this to her, but while i was helping cleaning up, someone found it and gave it to her. I didn't realize this until i saw her with it. Now she's keeping a close on a few of guys, including me. What if she finds out it is me? I'm not ready for her to find out that it is me. Atleast not yet. i mean, i might what it takes, but I wanna get rid of this belly, or what my sister would call it,"beer belly". I don't drink beer, but apaerntly it looks that way. SO now i'm having amp up my work out sessions. maybe I'll lose 10 lbs before Dec.12.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God