Well lets see. My parents. Negotiable, cool(somewhat), doesn't seem to like my music that much. I think my dad knows I like this girl cause he saw my background and it had a picture of her on it. So I'm guessing he has a hunch and he's waiting on me to say something, which is always scary.

Mom, might approve, but may limit the dates at houses only for a while. Actually my dad may do that too. So I'm trying to the best I can to be the man i can be towards girls like her. Cause a lot of the other guys at my church can just be little immature. Like last night one of them rubbed their beard in one girls face. She didn't seem to like that too much. So I just gave her a hug.

Anyway It is a good idea to get her parents permission first, I don't know how's it's going to work out, but I'll notify yall when and how it went down.

I wonder though, how this would affect my life. My wallet. I'm still out of the job. trying to get a job at Best Buy. I'm determined to get that job though. Anyway, I'll talk to her parents maybe in a week, or this Sunday. I dunno, I'll figure it out soon enough.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God