Hey guys. Thought I mihgt fill yall in on this. Just a few days ago, I messaged her mom about me liking her daughter, and well this is what i got back,

Originally Posted By: Her Mom
she is only 16, get her out of your head, when in college, study well, don't day dream, see you in church, i appreciate your boldness

So i know she doesn't want me dating her. the only problem is will I ever be able to or should I try to find another. Though, only problem is, i don't think I'll be able to find a girl just like her. She's cute, funny, small(fun size is you wanna put it that way), and she has a heart for Christ that I just draws me to her. I mean it just everything about her that throws for a loop. My reply to her is just below.

Originally Posted By: My reply
I know she's only 16. I do study well in college. there's too much going on to actually have anything else going though my head for like 4-5 hours. Course then are those times when I'm just resting my eeys, then she's there.

It's hard not to day dream when you watching some guy who thinks he's funny while he is teaching you about core stuff about hardware and software.

Hope you get better btw.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God