My husband is from Chicago and is a true city boy and very spoiled. I am from the country/mountains and to him I am very facinating (not bragging but really this is what he tells me) lol
So the first time he goes to my parents house he is shocked. They live on 5 acres of woods so there are tons of bugs and animals. He got to hold a turtle for the first time and played with that poor turtle for over an hour. He is always commenting that I am so smart that I know all the names of flowers and animals and can pick them up. He is smart as far as schooling and numbers so we fit together well. That is an intro of us.

The story is:
Brian is easily gagged. Smells and slimey things makes him sick to his stomach. Well when we were 1st married he was scared of peanut butter. Yes for real. I would have peanut butter and leave the knife in the sink with the remnants on it. Well he couldn't handle it. It was slimey and gross and he would freak out every time. He hates when it gets water on it.
Well one time he took it too far. I had left it in the sink and he came marching out and proceeded to scream at me for it. He was so upset and gagging. I held in the laughter and let him finish. Well he goes back to the kitchen and starts slamming around and grumbling under his breath. I sneak in and grab the jar of peanut butter. I scooped out a big handful and snuck up behind him. He had his hands in the dish water so I rubbed peanut butter all over his arms and shoved them under the water.
He just stopped and started shaking and gagging and trying to be all mad. Well I kept it up until he started laughing. He is no longer afraid of peanut butter.

RIP Peeps