ok well ummm i wana tell a story so bad but i duno if its inappropriate but its hilarious hahaha so i tell it and you tell me if its gross and not appropriate and ill erase it

hearing this after my other posts about nunu pooping in my eye and the dog peeing on my patio you will die laughing.

ok so me and husband had been married literally less than a week .... and we had absolutly no physical contact before being married not even kissing so sleepin in the same bed was a trial in patience and love lol

the bed was against the wall and he was like all the way against the wall i woke up and was rollin over to give him a kis and he pushed me and was like dont move just dont move. i was like what is wrong with you .... then i was sleepy so i was like whatever and turned my hand back to hold his hand(he was behind me) and i felt the covers were soaking wet ... i was like baby what is that ... he was like nothing just go back to sleep. i freaked out and was like tell me what is this right now ... he was like nothing i took a drink of the water and i spilled it thats all just go to sleep i get so mad im like an dyou just leave it there u dont even clean it or get a towel u just leave it what is wrong with you .. you dang idiot what kind of fool are you hahaha im not a morning person, im a clean freak and a neat freak and i have silk covers and they are soaked so i was hopping mad and the poor guy was just layin there lookin at me terrified .. then i look at the night stand next to me and the water is way on the other side and the glass is FULL

it hit me .... like a bric wall

i turned to him and growled like a dog i was like what is this .... and he was like ok ok ok calm down its not my fault im so sorry and he was crying cuz he knew when he told me it was gona be hell

he had been having a dream he was on a boat at see and he ha dto go to the bathroom so he went to the edge of the boat and let loose .... except he was asleep in bed and actually went to the bathroom

LMAO ahahahahahaha he was so embarrassed and when i saw how humiliated he was i was just like baby its ok but you just let me lay there haha you could of at least told me to get up sheesh

disgusting but none of the pee reached me i was bone dry thank goodness but the covers were ruined and trashed.

he was so sorry and made me promise not to tell anyone ever hahahaha so dont tell him i told you hahahahah

but having been married less than a week i was dying to tell someone so i told my sister in law and she fell to the floor laughing and her husband came in like whats so funny (my husbands brother) and she TOLD HIM hahahahaha which got back to my husband ... of course ur brother hears you peed the bed with ur wife in it and he is gona let you know about it hahahahahahaha

my husband no longer tells me secrets ahah