I love all of these!!

When we moved into our first apartment without roomates in Beaverton I brought my kids up from their dad's for the weekend. We got home kinda late because we had to drive so far. Well the kids were wanting some Coacoa and I had to pee. I put the teapot on the stove and ran off into the bathroom. As I was walking back into the livingroom I heard an explosion in the kitchen... I had turned on the wrong burner and a glass baking dish had been on the burner and exploded. After cleaning up the hot glass (which had melted it's way into our linoleum). He sat down on the couch with a funny look on his face and began laughing hysterically.... The kids had fallen asleep on the couch immediately upon getting home.. There was no point to coacoa. They woke up when the pan exploded went 'wow mommy what was that?' then passed out again on the floor while watching us clean up... Needless to say we didn't have any coacoa. And now 2 years later he will ask the kids what happens when mommy cooks and they yell 'BOOM'.