OMG, this topic rocks...it's like a room full of comedians here :grin: I'm having so much fun reading your posts lol...It’s so depressing in Cali today, all raining so these stories gave me some good laughs. I don't come to this forum often since I'm neither engaged nor married with my bf, but I’m so bored so can I still tell it anyway :D Well, my bf has been gaining some weight ever since his working schedule’s changed, you know eating dinner and then going to bed soon after so he could wake up like at 3 AM (well, at least I think that’s the reason). He doesn’t eat a lot but he’s very fond of junk food, especially chocolates and I’m kinda...coaching him on his diet, mainly just no junk food and exercise. He got very excited whenever he sees chocolate like a 5-year-old boy :grin: My family, on the other hand, is not too much into sweets at all. So after Christmas, we still have many boxes of chocolate lying around and no one really bothers touching it. The other day, my bf came over for lunch, I just finished my meal & went to brush my teeth. He’s out there in the kitchen, walking toward the bathroom, all excited with this big chocolate in his hand, quickly opened it...hihihh, so I looked at him like, "hi babe, what you got there....candy???" He gave me this puppy-eyes looking but I had to be firm...no no, it got tons of calories & fat in there remember? Put it back in the wrapper babe (gosh, I do sound like his Mom sometimes, and he’s 9 years older :grin: I was half kidding, but to my surprise, he wraps the chocolate back in...nicely and walks toward the kitchen to put it back in the box. So as soon as walks away, I sneak peak behind the door and saw he threw something into the trash can. He then turned to me with this funny grin...and then slowly I saw something...bulky on one of his cheeks hihihi I just burst into laughing. My poor little baby, so sneaky, just like me :D I used to give him these big box of chocolate or candies before and told him just one a day kay babe, I’ll count, but of course, he’s a chocoholic!!! :)

R.I.P SKY
2/19/08

My baby PEACE
Missing 7/3/09
frown