I know the rebound thing was a bad idea...

I actually tried to break up with him twice in the beginning but I couldn't do it. I was so scared of being alone and at the time he seemed wonderful. I really liked the way he treated me and my daughter before.

I guess Im finally really starting to get over my ex and it has made me see my current boyfriend in a different way. I find myself wishing that he were different in certain ways all the time, and then I fell guilty, like I take him for granted or dont appreciate him.

I feel so confused and kind of like Im just waiting for the next fiight so this can be over with. And I get the feeling that he thinks the same thing. We are just akward now.

As for the bill situation, I really cant do anything but stick it out. I live in an apartment and its my first time renting so In really dont want to default on my lease. I guess I would just have to turn the cable off (I dont really watch TV anyway) and try to cut down on other expenses.

Sigh...

Thanks for your advice and insight guys.

~ Maggie
Mama to Juliana Elise (03/07), Wesley Dominick (06/10) and four feathered 'tielbabies!